collects, uses, transfers and stores your personal data.
When do we collect personal data?
EstRent collects and processes personal data about you when you make a booking on EstRent’s website.
The data collected, when you make bookings, is required in order for you to be able to book a cottage, apartment or other holiday home.
What data about you do we process?
When you as a customer make bookings, EstRent collects and processes the following personal data about you:
- Identifying information; name and date of birth
- Contact information: address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Information about bookings you make
Why do we collect and process your personal data?
EstRent processes your personal data to be able to:
- Fulfil our obligations towards customers, such as bookings and billing
- Enable general customer service, such as answering questions and correcting incorrect information
- Send marketing messages by e-mail
The information can also be used as a basis for market and customer analyses, market research, statistics, business monitoring, development of booking related business and methods.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
EstRent may keep the data for a longer time if it is necessary in order to comply with legal requirements, for example tax legislation or bookkeeping acts.
Who gets access to your data?
- EstRent discloses your data to owner of the cottage or apartment (landlord).
- EstRent dont disclose your personal data to other parties than mentioned above.
- EstRent may also disclose your personal data if it is necessary in order to comply with applicable legal requirements or requirements issued by the authorities.
Protection of your personal data?
EstRent has taken the security measures required to protect your personal data against unauthorised access, alteration and erasure.
Your rights and removing your personal data
- If you do not want EstRent to process your personal data for marketing purposes, you can inform EstRent and we will stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes.
- You have the right to request an extract from the register from EstRent by sending in a written request. The extract provides information about what personal data is stored about you, what the purposes of the data processing are and to whom the data has been or will be disclosed and for how long the data will be kept.
You have the right to request the erasure of your data if the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
Please note, however, that in certain cases EstRent may have a statutory obligation (eg accounting and tax law) to maintain and use your personal information.
Cookies on EstRent's website